Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Haloween 2011

We had a lot of fun this Halloween.  Jones made it special!  Me and lil'man came to Texas the weekend before and had a mini trick or treat with the family.  We had to show off our lil'stinker!  Uncle Ronnie hooked up the tractor and we took our first hayride.  It was a lot of fun and all the kids enjoyed it......and the grown ups too!

I made it back to OK in time for Cody to join in on all the fun too!


Jones had his first sucker and he was in LOVE!  He has had a ruff week teething and has had a sucker pretty much everyday this week.  That sucker gives him an hour of relief a day!  Bring on the suckers!!!  While I was in Texas my Aunt took me to a second-hand store that had walls and walls of baby stuff galore!  They had a whole isle of costumes and I had to pick him up one!  This was the cutest one they had and it was $2.50!  He was cute in both!

Jones is on the verge of walking!  A few more days and I know he will take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment