Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Boo Boo's and fat lips O' My

We experienced our first battle wound around Christmas. J was playing and running around and fell and after his bottom touched the ground he just toppled over and his forehead hit the corner of a baseboard.  I'm not the mom that runs full throttle to her child every time he falls.  I make sure he is ok and then let him work it out.  We were at Papa J and Grammy's house when this happened and Grammy was the first to him and he was crying pretty good this time.  I hurried over and saw so much blood and my heart just fell to the floor.  Luckily my step sister is a nurse and reassured me that a trip to the ER would be unnecessary.  We got the blood stopped and he had a huge gash in his head for awhile.  He will probably have a scar:( He is a tough guy! 


Today he got in a fight with our kitchen floor.......the floor won:(  He bit through his bottom lip and bit his top lip pretty good.  I calmed him down, gave him some Tylenol and layed him down for a nap.  He was exhausted after that fight:)  When he woke up he had a little bloody nose.

Here's to many more little boy boo boo's and fat lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment