Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

What's worst than moving....

Moving twice in 6 months.........yup, that's definitely worst.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Brady did not work out long term. Some things are just better left unsaid.......and to move on.

Brady served its purpose.

I will be forever grateful for that little town, the little school Jones went to, the little gym I got involved in and the time I got to spend to heal.

The last day at Jones' school they had a Valentine's Day party. It was a lot of fun and a lot of tears having to say goodbye.

We moved our stuff to Pearsall where Cody got another great job offer. Then headed to East Texas to spend time with family for a couple of months while our house gets built. We will officially be in Pearsall, April 1st.

A nice long break has been fabulous! We, Cody has been eating crawfish out the wazoo.....yuck.

It snowed!!!! I think just for me! I miss the snow dearly. Snow days in Woodward reminded us to slow down and cuddle.....lots and lots of cuddles....warm, relaxing, low key lazy days were the product of snow days in Woodward. So we got to relive that, if only for a day.

We are house hopping with the Grands, Jones is getting lots of spoilings in and Cody gets to feel out his new job for a bit before he gets thrown into the start of fawn season.

We are looking forward to the new ranch, new job and new house. Cody will be over the breeding part of the ranch and he is beyond thrilled!
 
I've been able to catch up with old friends while we have been in!
I haven't seen this girl in 11 years! It's nice having friends who you can catch up with after so many years and pick back up where you left off.!

 

1 comment:

  1. I know your inlaws are so sad that you guys are in town...hahaha! I am excited to see your new adventure unfold. I love signing in and seeing your posts!! Good Luck at the new ranch!!

    ReplyDelete