Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Lil Love

 

Jones woke up to his doorway of balloons and breakfast in bed! I usually make him birthday pancakes but we over slept......
So it was Cheerios with chocolate chips! That kind of looks like a 5, right?
Jones had a mini party at his school and we played all day. Daddy had to Work deer and get them ready to AI.
Jones wanted pizza for dinner. I was just gonna pick one up in town, but he wanted to make them! They were yummy!

For dessert the wanted rice Krispy treats. So I improvised and melted chocolate chips on top for icing!

Where did the last 5 years go? Baby Love, you are Cody and mines greatest creation. Our favorite part of each day. You make what's supposed to be the most stressful part of our job a breeze. I like to think Cody and I are just rock stars at this parenting thing, but, you my Love, are a product of God's grace. After years of praying for you, you were molded with only the very best of me and the very best of Cody. Your such an old soul and content with whatever thrown your way. I pray your sweet soul will forever be guarded and you neve lose your sweet spirit.

 

Happy Birthday, Jones!!! Here's to number 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment