Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas in November!

Sunday night I was in bed with a stomach bug and didn't watch the kiddos on Monday. On Tuesday Gisella decided to stay home from school and watch the kiddos one more day just in case I was still contagious. Well I felt fine by lunch and went to Wal-mart to buy a Christmas tree! I got the biggest one they had! I have never bought a tree, lights, ornaments, nada because we never had room to store it or even room to put one up and since Cody saw nannies' house everyday, there was no need for me to go all out when he could get the full experience from nannie's house! I decided since we are way out here in OK and not a tree in sight and we have plenty of room, why not!

And it actually feels like Christmas! It hasn't felt like Christmas since I was a littke kid. Maybe it was always the 95 degree, humid, east Texas weather that never made it feel like Christmas? It has been in the 20's at night and 40's in the day here and definitely feels like Christmas in November!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Campbell ranch house!! I am SO proud of you!! The tree is really pretty, you did a great job! I'm so happy to hear you say that it feels like Christmas....we all need that attitude! I know I'm going to miss my big tree this year, but a small one is all I have room for this year!:( Can't wait to see ya'll at Thanksgiving. Give Cody a big hug, I love you both!

    ReplyDelete