Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Times like this...

I wish I was back in Texas, just for a little bit. My dad was diagnosed with cancer last month and it breaks my heart that I am all the way up here and he is all the way down there. He started Chemo 2 weeks ago and radiation/chemo last week. So far he has been doing really good with both and I pray that it will go this smooth for the next 7 weeks. I hope I gave him something to look forward to on Monday's though :) I sent him 7 cards with a picture and a little something about the picture and why I love it and some words of encouragement.


I wish I had a deer lease. There would not be hunting or deer for that matter. There would be 24/7 relaxation, pedicures, massages, comfy robes, feather beds and pillows, books, paints and canvasas, sleep when you want and get up when you want. Would this be considered a hobby too?


Times like this.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally on board for your type of deer lease. Let's make that happen. :)

    Praying for your dad...

    ReplyDelete