Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Senior Pictures and Baptista's


We had one big fiesta this weekend with Luis and Gisella. They had about 30 family members drive in from Nacogdoches, they arrived at 8:00 a.m Saturday morning. They drove all night with about 15 of them being kids. Baby Luis had is Baptism Saturday afternoon then they had a big cookout! Since the wind was blowing 50 mph (no exaggeration!) they decided to cook out in the barn and they set up tables and chairs and had balloons and everything turned out great. We had a lot of fun and got to eat some really good Mexican food. They had baby Luis decked out in white silk and gold chains!
Gisella also wanted me to take her senior pictures for her. Of course I said yes, but I was a little nervous because I have never done that before. They turned out better than I thought they would! They were very happy with them too and thrilled they didn't have to go pay a fortune for them!

We tried to jump the fence across the street from us and take picture in the wheat field and it didn't work out the way we planned. I didn't want her to rip her shirt trying to jump over and I had the hardest time getting that dang gate open! I finally managed to get this 1800's wooden/barb wire gate open and it almost took my arm off with it! I have a huge bruise and scrapes, no bueno! Cody was out on the ranch and I thought I was gonna have to call Luis to come shut it back for us but after about 15 minutes of trying, sweating and out of breath, we finally managed to get it back up!


Here were my favorite two pics I took! I took about 100 more but didn't want to resize anymore :(

1 comment:

  1. Baby Luis looks so much like his Dad!! He is so cute and has grown up so much.....I'm sure the party was a lot of fun!!

    You did a great job on Gisella's Sr. pics!! They are both great pictures!! I love the one of her laying in the grass/wheat, she looks beautiful! I know she is so proud of them. It was really sweet of you to do that for her.

    ReplyDelete