Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Slackin'

I have definitely been slacking in the blogging department. Today is the first day in about 2 months that I have felt have way descent. I am still waiting on that burst of energy everyone keeps telling me about.

We are up to 46 fawns on the ground and bottle feeding 17. I am not as attached this year as I was last year. Maybe because they aren't in our house and they aren't with us 24/7, or maybe I am distancing myself so my baby won't come out a nervous wreck, lol

We also have a white fawn. It's a little boy and his face is normal, but his body is mostly white. He is just tooo cute for words.

I will start back blogging more when I start to feel better :(

1 comment:

  1. HOOOOORAAAAAYYY!! Every night I anxiously look to see if there's a new blog.......I've REALLY missed them!!! Glad you were feeling good enough to do this one. Love the picture, they all look sooooo good and very healthy. Can't wait to see what the white one looks like when he gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete