Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Jones William Campbell

I have been saying for months that I think the lil' one would be early. After going to the doctor on the 29th I changed my mind when he said I was not close at all. His due date was December 9th and they were going to induce on the 7th so he would share Poppa Jones' birthday. Lil' one had plans of his own and surprised us on the 2nd! It was a great surprise! Meet Jones William Campbell......he was born 2:11 p.m, weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 1//2 inches long! I was also thinking he would be a 6 pounder since he was a week early but no.........he was a BIG boy!
Our little cutie!
Jones might be the best baby ever. He is so laid back and easy going. He is eating good, sleeping good and really easy to soothe.


No comments:

Post a Comment