Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love

Cody's birthday isn't till tomorrow (Sunday) but we celebrated tonight!  We have been busy all weekend with the expo and tonight was the perfect night to celebrate.  I had to pick up Cody's cake yesterday so it had been staring us down!  We usually start J Bear's bedtime routine about 6:30 and he is out by 7:30 but he has had a busy day too.  We had to get up at 7:00 to go man the booth at the expo while Cody finished working deer.  Cody joined us about 11:00.  Jones was SOOO good the past 2 days.  I  went up Friday to stop by to visit with Cody and J was so good we ended up staying all day!  Today he wouldn't nap very good up there so we came home around 1:00 so he could get a good nap in and then head back up till the expo closed.  He ended up taking a 4 hour nap...2-6!  So we met Cody for dinner and came home.  Since little man was well rested and in such a good mood and going to bed later, Jones wanted to throw Cody a birthday party tonight!:) 
When we got home Cody had to run to the deer pens so J had a quick bath and we set up.  Daddy was surprised!  I started taking pictures and Jones started laughing so hard!  Best Birthday Present EVER!  It was his first full on laugh out loud!  He got so tickled at the flash I just kept taking his picture.  I think I ended up with 50 pictures!  I so wish I had gotten the video camera, but then there would have been no flash to laugh at so it worked out great!  Were were laughing so hard we were crying when it was over.
In all the pics Jones' hair looks SO red!  I guess it was Cody's yellow shirt.  The cake was yummy, the strawberries were yummy and Jones picked out the adorable decorations!  All in all it was a great birthday celebration!  Happy 29th birthday, Cody!  We love you so much.  So glad your my husband and so glad your Jones' daddy.  Hope you have the best birthday ever My Love!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jones & Karen for throwing "my baby" the best birthday party ever!! It looks like it was absolutely perfect and lots of fun!! Y'all make his life complete, and ooohh SO happy!!! Wish we could have been there, I promise we were there in our hearts!!! Love you all SO much!! Happy 29th Birthday Cody!!!

    ReplyDelete