Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's only Tuesday....

This week needs to hurry up and END!

You either have to be a complete crack head, jobless and taking advantage of the system to get a break at Children's Medical Center when trying to pay your OUTRAGES bill that was racked up in less than a 24 hour time frame!  After listening to a lady tell me their "policy" I had to ask, "can I call you back tomorrow and start our convo over with you.  I will tell you that I am a loser, I spend all my money on drugs and can't pay you, but I can probably afford to give you $25.00.  Will that be ok.....GREAT!  UGH!

I got addicted to ancestry.com this week.  I had to take a break from it today.  I kept dreaming of Census records all night.  I tracked one side of my family back to the 1700's and found some pretty sad stories.  My 3rd great grandmother was kidnapped by Indians after they killed her family.  Sold to a rich family who treated her like a slave and then saved by a man who married her and gave her the world!  Mary Todd Lincoln(Abraham Lincoln's wife) was my 3rd great grandmother's sister!

It has been super cold and yucky out

On a better and brighter note....I love this little guy!

2 comments:

  1. I was excited to see a new blog, but I'm sorry to hear about the huge hospital bill!! It is such a racket!! Don't get in a hurry to pay them, make sure insurance has paid all they are going to pay. Then call and tell them you want to set up a payment plan for the rest.

    Your family history is so interesting.......I can't wait to hear more about it!! I hated the beginning of the blog, but at least it had a happy ending and a picture of the cutest little guy on earth!! I love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and always looks so happy in the pictures you post. Have fun researching your family. It gets better the further back you go.

    ReplyDelete