Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

12 months and counting


You had your 12 month Dr.'s appointment the other day and are doing great!

We changed Dr's and we love him

You weigh 22 pounds 10 ounces

You are 29 inches long

You are walking 90-to-nothing

You are talking up a storm

We started you on cow's milk....you hate whole milk....you will drink 2% with a look of disgust :)

You are eating everything we are eating and LOVE food.

You have slimmed up a lot since you have started walking...I miss your little chubby roles:)

You are starting to look like a lil man...not my baby anymore

We made you a play room and you can sit in there for hours playing

You actually had your first peanut butter and jelly sandwich tonight...you said ummmmm ahhh

Still the happiest child EVER

I am so proud that I made it a year breastfeeding,  I really wanted to be selfish and throw in the towel a long time ago and I didn't.  This was the best thing for you and the least I could do.  I really enjoyed that time with you and sad to start weaning.  It was very challenging at times not being able to leave you for long periods of time but we made it!  I feel like I'm the breastfeeding GURU and know it all:) 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, where did the time go? Jones you are the happiest baby ever and the most precious thing I've ever seen!! You are also the luckiest baby ever because God blessed you with the best Mommy & Daddy in the world!! I love you so much and can't wait to see your little eyes light up at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete