Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2011 has been such a great year!
We made a lot of memories and had an extra special little guy to share it all with.
 I have always enjoyed the simple life but this is the first year I have really appreciated the simple life.
Out here we get to spend a lot of time together and I mean a lot of time together and we love it.
There is a lot of work to do but its stress free......on most days.
We are away from the hustle and bustle of everyday fast paced life.
I can't wait till the day Jones realizes how awesome it is that he gets to live here.
Not very many people can say, "I just pet a deer!" "I just got within 10 feet of a 400'Elk" and be able to stand outside at night and see every star in the sky, shining so bright, it lights up our back yard.
I don't miss the city lights
I don't miss all the traffic
To sit out on our deck and hear Elk bugle. To experience absolute peace and quiet.
This life we have built together is priceless and Jones just makes it 100 times better!

I hope 2012 is just as good to us as 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment