Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jones Vacay......

Jones made his first trip to Texas by himself.  I went to Kids Kamp with our little ones from church and was going to be gone for 3 nights and 4 days.  Cody had a lot of stuff to do at the ranch and wouldn't be able to keep up with Jones so we sent him to Grands! We met Papa J and Grammy in Paul's Valley and made the drop off:)  He was so excited when we moved his car seat to their car.  He didn't even care we left him.....:(

He had SO much fun in Texas!

He was able to go personally check on his cow Star.  She is about to have a baby!
 Gram Gram sure did feed me good!  She made me french toast, fresh veggies, fresh fruit and was a cooking machine while I was down. 

I love tractors!  I was a busy bee at DooDee's and Nawna's.  We visited everybody!

 I got to see my Hannah!

 I went to bed good, took naps good, ate good, played good and came back home spoiled rotten!




We were SO excited to have him back home!  It literally hurt not seeing him everyday.........
I had such a great time at Kids Kamp and so glad I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment