Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Jones

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!

I took Jones' 2 year old pic this year and at first I was not thrilled with them. I was comparing them to the ones I took last year and they had a cute little theme and they were just cute cute cute.  The more I look at them the more I love them just as much as his 1 year old pics!  The top pic he was screaming bloody murder and wanted off of that hay bale ASAP!  Didn't think it would have turned out as good as it did!

DooDee came down to visit this week and J was all smiles!

We had his birthday again in Canton at Jerry's Pizza.  It's kind of a half way point for everyone who had to drive in.....and well, Jones loves PIZZY
His favorite thing right now are tractors!  He has so many tractors and got so many more at his birthday but he knows them all and knows when they are misplaced and is not happy if he can't sleep with at least 10!

We had a good trip in to Texas.  We stayed a week and this was the first time since May Cody had left the ranch.  He was way over due for some down time!

JBear,

You make everyday so much better!
So very glad your ours!
Can't believe how fast time can go!
Can't believe how silly we can be when your around!
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us his year!
You are such a joy!
I literally feel my heart about to explode at least once a day when I look at you!
You have the best of me and Cody wrapped up in this little sweet package!
You have every ounce of sweetness your daddy has!

WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH LIL' MAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment