Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reflection

Every year when I finish up my blog to turn into a book I always reflect on the year.  2012 did not disappoint!  Our one and only rough year was 2006.  We have had 6 years of wonderful since with one minor scare in 2009.  Sometimes I think, "life can't be this good can it?"  "Why is my life with my boys so perfect?" "When will it come crashing down?"  "I don't deserve this life, do I?"
So Thankful I have this life though.....
I pray for many many more blessings this year.....
Many many more memories with these two.....
and watching this Lil guy grow up.......


6 years of perfection.
Almost 10 years of Us.
2 years of Jones
3.5 years of Woodward

and I hope it continues to be this good in 2013!




1 comment:

  1. You all deserve this dream life and the many blessings God has given you! I thank Him every day for giving Cody a wife who loves making him happy, is the best mommy in the world, and really wants to help him succeed!! Then with great pride I enjoy watching him love you right back, while taking the time to be a hands-on great daddy, and working hard to make all y'alls dream come true!! I love you all SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete