Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 7 Years!

I really can't believe we have been married 7 years!  We have had a great 7 and excited for the next 7!  We usually don't do much for our anniversary since it falls in the middle of fawn season, and the middle of our busy time.  We usually sneak away sometime in May before the business sets in but we didn't this year.  We will celebrate at the end of summer this year!  Cody worked most of the day, I let Jones skip his nap so he would go to bed early!  We grilled out steaks for dinner and had these babies for dessert!!!!!1

I made a few graham crackers and marshmallows for Jones.  By 6 that night Jones was DONE!  I didn't want to b\put him to bed that early, but for all of our sanity, off the bed he went!  It stormed a little about 8 and woke him up, and then he didn't want to go back to bed.........We had a stand off for about 2 hours and at 10 decided to let him just play so he would burn some energy and go back to sleep.  We put him back to bed at 12 when we went to sleep and he slept till 10 the next morning!  WINNING!

Since he was up I put him to work:)

Cody,
I am so thankful you chose me to spend your life with.  So thankful I chose you. So thankful for our life we have together and the life we are building for our future.  You make my days so much brighter, easier, funner:), more joyful and so much better than they would be without you.  So thankful we have Jones to join in on all our fun.  Thank you for being so perfect for me! 

My Love, My Life and everything good.......
I love you more than you will ever know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment