Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Fun and VBS

The water park finally opened and we are thrilled!  Jones is a little more scared this year than he was last year but he is still fearless with the slide.
Woohoo!

"Good thinking, momma!"

This year for VBS the theme was "Ccolossal Coaster" Facing Fear, Trusting God!  We had about 200 kiddos running around and I was excited I got my 3 year olds again to teach.  I only had 4 kiddos this year so Jones and his buddies would venture over and hang with us and go on our walk with us.

My friend brought her huge roller coaster and the kids loved it!

"Just hanging with my buds, mom, BYE!"
It was for sure a LONG week.  By the last day all the lil kids were ready to get out of here!  I was exhausted and slept all day on Saturday to recharge....it was awesomeness!  Looking forward to it again next year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment