Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Texas Part I

Packing for a 2 week trip, with an almost 3 year old was not fun.  He just couldn't understand why he couldn't bring all 650 of his tractors, all 368 of his trains and a few of his other toys.  We managed to get everything loaded in the car plus Cody's golf clubs and Jones' red chair!
Our first part of our Texas trip was spent in Wylie/Allen.  My older sister got married in Allen.  In her beautiful backyard with just family.  It was really really gorgeous and I finally got some good pics of me and the sisters.  The ceremony was short and sweet and Jones was a gentlemen the whole time!

"Can you get my good side?"

Kisses for Aunt T


Getting more life lessons from Papa Jones!
We stayed with my mom and we ordered pizza one night.  Jones could not understand why we weren't "going" to pick up the pizza.  We kept telling him the pizza man would deliver it.  After 45 minutes of confusion he was a happy guy.  He paid the man, squealed, tipped him then dug in.  His first experience with pizza delivery was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment