Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Staycation 2014

 

After we unloaded ALL of this in Brady, we got Jones' room all set up and headed east for a 2 week break!

We loaded up the dogs and we found the perfect home for them. We had been talking a lot about getting rid of them because Jones was deathly afraid. But we never really got on the ball until we moved. This was the perfect time to find them a good home. I would not have left them just anywhere and thankful they are being spoiled now.

Our first stop on Staycation was Peden Family Reunion. They had the coolest pool!
 
This is the field Cody proposed to me in:). There is nothing better than a freshly cut hay meadow.

Then we ventured over to Papa Jones and Grammy's house. Jones loves Grammy's bicycle!

We got to see cousins and first cousins and second cousins!

Cody and I got to venture off for a couple days to sleep in and relax.

We found a carnival at MiMi's and it was a lot of fun.

We played laser tag and I think I had a little too much fun. I kept wanting to go back and play again. It was THAT fun!

We had a very good dinner one night at Joes Crab Shack. Cody and I had a quiet meal while jones played on the playground...win/win!

Tried out top golf for the first time. SO MUCH FUN! I don't play golf because I can never hit a ball but I was blasting them that night!

We had lots of back-porch-sitting time, watching/catching fire flies, drinking from the water hose and lots of family time.

We rested up from our big move!

Now all settled in in Brady! Cody's first official day was the 1st! I got our house all set up in record time(2 days) and I was wore out.

Excited to build our new life here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment