Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Girls Weekend

I can't remember the last time I had a girls weekend........

The Rocketboys went on tour and Bri invited the cousin girls to come stay with her a couple of days in Austin. We had such a fun time! We ate good, laughed a lot, hiked a lot, got pedicures, laughed some more, got some trouser's cuddles, slept in, and laughed some more.

We found the pretty part of Austin!
Traveled down the untraveled path some..........
Bri doesn't own a pair of flip flops......... I should disown her now. When we went to get pedicures they had to resort to some fancy shoes. It was hilarious busting up in a salon, in sweatpants and fancy shoes!
 
We had sushi one night which I was so excited about. Bri, the vegetarian, ordered a vegetarian roll. Halfway done with her dinner I notice masago in her roll. Masago is fish eggs......... The server was mortified. They had accidentally put that in a vegetarian roll. Bri handled it like a champ, but I'm sure she left scarred.
We ended the night dancing and spitting out fish eggs all night:)
It was a much needed weekend away with the girls!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment