Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Buckmaster's, Bucks and Good decisions.

We got to go back to Brownwood a couple weeks ago for Buckmasters banquet. It was fun and LONG. Cody got to meet this guy! Mr. buckmaster's himself. Our ranch hosted 2 handicap children last year and they got an award and their kills back, fully mounted!

We have had lots of bad weather in Pearsall. We have spent way to many minutes in the hall......... Jones is the little weather natzi. He has been wanting to watch the news and weather over cartoons every night.
We went car shopping the other day. We fell in love with the new Tahoe........... Dave Ramsey would not be very proud of us. I'm bummed because they don't make hummers anymore. I can't see myself driving anything else now. I drive in the rain in my bad boy... That's a big deal to me. I feel safe and comfortable in it........ No car payment is great!!!!! In mid car looking a huge storm hit San Antonio, flash flooding etc. we didn't want to get stuck in SA so we hurried out of the city. It was a good decision. Had we not left we would have been stranded in water probably in a new Tahoe. Ha! On the way home I felt good about not getting a new vehicle and decided to drive mine till it goes kapoot.
Cody and Jones spent the next day giving my ride a tune up and an oil change! I keep chanting " just because you can afford it doesn't mean you need it!!!!" Sometimes being an adult is no fun, ha

Cody is fitting in well at the new ranch and his job.... Jones is too! Jones has fallen in love with the deer and they seem to have mutual feeling towards him!

Babies should be dropping soon! We will be bottle feeding 100 fawns this summer! Cody, Jones and I will be doing lots of traveling this summer so we were lucky to get a few people in for the summer to strictly bottle feed and look over the fawns.....score!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment