Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

South Texas Heat.....

I thought east Texas heat/humidity was bad but good lawd south Texas is horrid. It's hard to breathe some days it's so muggy. We've tried to stay cool. This is the only pool I could find......

We have had crazy amounts of rain and lots of flooding. Five T-ball games have been cancelled so far because of rain... And school was cancelled one day from flooding.
We got season passes to sea world!!!!!! We are only 45 minutes away and Jones and I will be setting up shop there this summer!
Cody was able to go with us one day!
Jones had a blast!
We all had a blast!
We only went to one show and it was pretty magical. I cried....... I really really really want to swim with dolphins one day.
We've been staying busy with the deer too. Babies should be dropping before to long!

Bring it summer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment