Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Parental Motto

I know one thing for certain in this world. I am a good mom.

When Cody and I were "talking" babies, before there was a baby, I always told him this. I've always known what kind of mom I would be.....always.

Not sure if Cody and I have layed the law down perfectly or if our kid came out this good on his own but Jones is the best! And when you have the sweetest heart in the whole wide world, you should cater to that heart and try not to mess it up. It's scary to think sometimes, that The Lord trusted me with this special little one!

 

On days J wants to cuddle ALL day, we do.

On days J wants 30 foot rubs, he gets.

On days it's yucky outside and j wants to play in the tub for an hour and snack on cookies, we do.

And as much as we love on, kiss on and cater to his needs......we have to discipline him too and that's a whole another post!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment