Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Field Trips and School, Oh my.

I've been doing a little subbing at J's school and I have loved it. 2 weeks ago they asked me to do a little long term subbing till the end of the year. They needed someone to fill in for a few hours in the afternoon.  I have been teaching 7-8 History and 5-6 Science.  I have enjoyed teaching more than I thought I would.  A lot more than I thought I would.  Since J only goes in the morning and I work in the afternoons, they let him go to Kindergarten for the rest of the day and HE LOVES IT!
I subbed the other day in his class and they had a field trip.  We got to see a camel! and hear about the old days with America was being settled.  It was interesting for the kiddos and the guy did an awesome job describing things on a 5 year old level.

Cody had a deer breeder's event in SA the Valentine's weekend, so I decided to go with him and chillax.  We left J at home with the grands and had a good weekend away.

It seems like the only time away is when Cody has a deer event.  I will take it any way I can get it right now!  We found an awesome hotel.  We had our very own terrace with this comfy white bed.  I laid there ALL DAY LONG!
We hurried home on Sunday to see our little Valentine and to finish out the day with him!
 We made a homemade strawberry cake with homemade strawberry icing and it was yummy yummy!  We had a fun filled day of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment