Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

This and That

 Cody's been helping a ranch down the road with their CWD samples.  Jones and I decided to go one day to help.  They had the most beautiful ranch.  The most gorgeous view, lodge and pool!

 Awanas started back in full swing.  Wednesdays are our busy busy day.  Late bedtime, plus an early morning Thursday makes for a cranky kiddo.  But I sure do enjoy that extra time with J on Wednesday nights!
 100 days of school!  They made shirts with 100 fingers!
 I started a reading program at the public school.  I have 2 kiddos I read to each week.  Jones loves the extra time I need at the library.  He gets to play on the big kid computer while I look for books for a 3rd grader.
 We helped daddy fill up corn feeders the other day.  Jones decided to just take a nap in the corn.... He helped me make some banana muffins and saved the day from monsters.
 Jones got this game for Christmas and DOES NOT mind playing alone!  WIN WIN!  He doesn't have to share and hes the only one getting pie in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment