Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

True Country Boy

 I had a girl night one night with some friends and Cody sends me this picture.......I about lost it.  That is the biggest rattlesnake I have ever seen!  Is this kid scared....NO! We have a 40 year old grown man on the ranch that works with Cody.  He would have messed in his pants if he had seen this thing, ha!
 Cody sends me a rattlesnake pic everyday.  They are everywhere down here.
 Jones has been wanting to muttin bust since he was 2.  I didn't think he was ready at 2 and we just never have been able to sign him up.  It's pretty competitive and you have to know people to get in.... Jed's company he works for down here in South Texas sponsored a rodeo down in Carizzo Springs.  We were in this year!!  Jones was SO excited.!

 He fell asleep on the way down and Doodee was his headrest, ha!
 Waiting on the sheep!
 He rode, and lasted about 4 seconds.  It bucked him off, ha.  He loved every minute of it and ready to go again!
Here's to the next muttin bustin!

No comments:

Post a Comment