Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Place like Texas!

We had a fun trip home this weekend. I am so bummed because I didn't take one picture while I was there :( Cody had fun in West Texas and brought home a bunch of dove...yum! I had a fun weekend with the girls. There is nothing better than staying in a nice hotel even though your house is 10 miles away, a home football game, pedicures, sushi, a movie that I have been dying to see, watching the little kids, Patrons, seeing family, girl talk with Hannah, and relaxing at Nannies!

I think the hardest thing about living far away from family is not being able to see the little one's grow and then coming home and they don't remember you :( I don't think Sadie remembered us and that is sad. Little Joe is still to young but he let me love him up on Monday before we left! So to Kevin, Angie, Mark and Sheila, from now on you have to show Sadie and Josiah a picture of me and Cody everyday and if you want you can show them 10x's a day! :) Until they get old enough to remember us and just throw our names out there often to them :)

While we were away this weekend Gisella had her baby. She had a boy and he might be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. She also decided to keep both babies while she is at home with the little one and so I have a few weeks of freedom :) She really is super mom. We stopped by late Monday night when we got in to see baby Louis and Jocelyn and I really did miss Jocelyn while we were gone. Yesterday I took dinner over to them and they told me that Jocelyn cried for me when we left on Monday :)

It might be a good thing for her to watch both babies right now because I woke up this morning feeling poopy.

We had a great time in Texas but it feels good to be back at the ranch. The dogs sure did miss us too! They were ready to get out of their pens and run around a bit. We took a long walk today and I wore them out, that when we got back home I didn't have to bribe them with a treat to go back in their pens, they went home by themselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment