Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Deck...Whoop Whoop!


Our deck is finished! Louis and Fransisco did an aesome job and we are so thrilled to finally have steps off the back. Our new deck furniture fits perfectly and now we have a place for our grill as well! Cody and I sure are blessed! I am so thankful that Cody gets to wake up every morning to do what he loves to do and so thankful that we work for such a great family. He sure does take care of us up here and thanks for the deck!


Well, the last 2 babies went outside tonight. I am super excited to get my laundry room back and can't wait to sanitize it for good and keep it that way for at least a year! Cody wasn't to thrilled about putting them out since they are still pretty small but it was definitely time for them to be normal. They are more skittish than the other's we have bottle fed and hope that they will continue to come to us when we bottle feed them because they are definitely too young to be weaned. Since we are heading home this weekend it was just easier to go ahead and put them outside. The other 3 outside that we have bottle fed seemed to welcome them in their pen!

Also Joceleyn has been doing really good. She doesn't cry as much when I put her down and if she does I just have to tell her "no crying" and she stops and laughs! I have been teaching her little songs and hand motions and her mom asked me tonight if I have been teaching her 'this' or 'that' because she sais Jocelyn does the hand motions at home :) Too cute. I have also ventured out a bit in town with her and she does really good. I have taken her grocery shopping, to the bank, post office and just running errands and she is too good! I am getting alittle nervous about her little brother joining us. I hope I can handle both of them and do a good job with them. He will be born sometime this month. I cannot believe it is already September! Where does time go?


3 comments:

  1. The deck is AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the pics. The guys did a great job. I love the deck furniture too, it looks and fits just perfect! Ya'll are going to enjoy having a back porch(deck) to lounge on. I can't wait for the weekend! I'm so looking forward to seeing ya'll....it's been a long six weeks!! I love you both.....goodnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deck is great! Looking forward to this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deck is perfect! So happy for y'all! I also find it funny that when you blog about Jocelyn, your google ads are all about breastfeeding and fertility! ;)

    ReplyDelete