Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Aug 26

 

10 years ago this sweet man asked me to be his wife. He took me on a little treasure hunt and we ended up in front of a game camera when he got on one knee.

This last year and a half has been the hardest. Spiritually and emotionally straight up draining. My joy started to fade. Sometimes things happen you have no control over but you still blame yourself. And in those times, in your lowest of lows you want to shut away the world and especially the person closest to you. This man anchored down, he straight up anchored down when he could have pulled away too. I can only pray that I have enough in me to anchor down when he needs me the way I needed him this last year. With lots and lots of prayer, many many tears, my joy is slowly but surely seeping back into my heart. So thankful God hand picked you for me. Just for me....... To do life with, to love whole-heartedly, uncondiontionally and so thankful for your heart that's made just for mine.

 

My love, my life, my everything good, thank you for always loving me.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Game cameras are so romantic! ;)
    We really miss you guys here, but you and your sweet fam are always in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, the most romantic! We def miss Woodward and our church family!

      Delete