Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

End of summer is near

Our girl/family/sister/friend decided to move back to Michigan for awhile. We had one last hoorah in Austin before she left us. We relaxed, swam, pampered ourselves and ate good all weekend.

#welovebri

Daddy and Jones needed haircuts. After I did Jones' he asked if he could cut Cody's. I remember when I was little and always fascinated by cutting hair......and got in trouble for cutting my hair one time. So we let Jones butcher it before we shaved it all off! He was so happy!

Jones got his backpack in the mail........

 

We did some last minute school shopping in SA and Jones needed a foot rub while I pumped gas........

All the shopping wore this monkey out.

Fawn season has wore us all out. Cody never naps but has taken a nap on Sundays for a few weeks now. It's been greatness. Even Jones gets the chillin memo on Sundays.

Jones and Cody brought home a baby cotton tail one evening. I was so mad they took that baby away from his momma. I made them go take him back. Jones was so mad at me a cried and cried........

We finally got our house set up. It's been a long 5 months. Cody and Jones knocked over trees one night and cleared off all the stickers around the house. Hoping to move in soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment