Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Summer Happenings.

When Jones got home he brought some fresh zucchini home. We had so much of it I had to get creative. I made zucchini pancakes and omg that were good! Jones likes to help me cook and almost started crying when he saw me dump in two cups of zucchini in his precious pancake mix. He resisted a bit but then tried them. He loved them and didn't want syrup on them, ha!

We had some friends from Oklahoma come to Sea World for vacation. We met them for the day. It was nice to catch up.

CWD hit Texas this summer. This has affected a good number of breeders. Cody has gone to lots and lots of meeting trying to figure out our next step to take to get back to normal. He had a meeting in Austin early one morning so we went with him the night before and got a hotel. Jones and I got to play!

We ventured over to McKinney falls and found a neat watering hole. Watering holes are on up there with hotel living on my top things in life, ha.

Daddy got to meet us after his meeting for a little fun. We met Uncle a Josh for dinner then ventured home!

No comments:

Post a Comment