Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

New year, New Grace

After 2 months of junk food and traveling and letting Jones devour anything he wanted, it finally caught up to him. Luckily, we were just starting our routine, and getting back into home cooked, real food meals so it cleared up real fast.

Jones helped me prep lots of freezer meals one day. I've learned when he can help cook, he eats a wider variety. He's starting to eat more meat and trying more meat!

He actually ate chicken the other!

I did a 3 day juice cleansed that made me feel so good! Jones enjoyed all my juices to and I think that helped clean him out too along with his other meals!

Our new love is chia seeds! We've been making pudding and smoothie bowls with them! Cody even tried it and was surprised at how good they are!
Aunt T got Jones lots and lots of art supplies for Christmas. He got lots of paper, paints, water colors, chalks, pencils, markers and brushes galore. He's been sitting at my desk everyday drawing or painting.
He loves it!

This was his first piece! Not too shabby for his first water color picture!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment