Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year

2015, where in the world did you go? 2015 didn't start out so great but it definitely ended on a very high note. I made my usual black eyed pea dip by the Pioneer Woman. It was yummy as usual. Not sure why I only make it once a year. It's definitely an all year recipe!
A lot of door control people came down for the New Year so we just all hung out by the fire.
The next day it rained and rained and rained. We had a mini lake in our grass free yard! Ready for spring when I can get our yard the way I want it! Bring on the grass!

I was hoping things would start to slow down but not so much. Lots more deer hunts, then on to spring turkey hunts then baby season. We get to throw in a few deer auction, fun weekend getaways and we get to throw in a 10 year anniversary trip this year!

2016, please be good to us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment