Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Staying Busy

We have had hunts every day for the past 3 weeks. While Cody is entertaining, J and I stay busy. They had a neat dinosaur thing in Uvalde one weekend. This thing was so life like other than the two human feet connected to the legs. This T-Rex, moved life like, blinked, roared and felt real!

Jones was a little iffy at first but walked right up to it and petted it.
We got a dinosaur tooth!
Walked around the museum and saw lots and lots of dinosaur bones, skulls and teeth.
And watched a little show.
Jones is reading by himself!!!

So happy to have a great group of girls in this town that we get to hang out with and get to pick fresh fruit off their trees!

Funny story....

Jones is smart enough to make his own food choices, and 95% of the time I let him make the decision. Whenever he is faced with a choice of food that he might have a reaction to I usually just remind him and most of the time he will pass but every once in awhile he will partake. The other day someone gave him a hostess cupcake, and he looked at me like, "ok, what will this do to me?" I told him he might get a headache but maybe not and he knew it wouldn't burn his face so he ate it. He closed his eyes and said, " mmmm, this is sooo good, I better sabor(savor) this bad boy, I might not ever see one again,". I literally spewed out my drink thru my nose. A couple hours later he came to me with his head hurting. He said it was just a little one and totally worth it,ha,

We've had a birthday party every weekend so far to attend. Jones has loved them all!

I introduced J to "Hook!" He loved it!

Cody has been sending me daily pics of himself so we won't forget how he looks, ha! Looking forward to next week and 3 days with Cody without hunters!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment