Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wanna go Muddin'

If this wasn't the county road......I would be all for it!

County roads in Oklahoma crack me up. I am used to black top country roads, not dirt country roads. We got an inch of rain today, and we need it so I am not complaining! Cody called me this afternoon asking if I could come pick him and Luis up. They got stuck on their way back from the Elk pens. I almost didn't make it, but I managed. I don't know how people can make it down these roads? I guess the people that do live out here have to get something in 4 wheel drive even if they don't want it :) Luis and Cody were in the old ford and not the dodge because Cody said the dodge is to heavy to make it to the back after it rains. Well on their way home, apparantly the 4 wheel drive went out on them, poor things. We figured this might be a possibility, it just happened sooner than we expected. When we got here in May, Cody noticed that the 4-wheel drive was on in the ford constantly. It's an old truck, so when you want to put it in 4 wheel drive you have to get out of the truck and do something to the tire, not sure exactly what. Well no one knew that before we got here, so everyone would drive the thing everywhere, even to town, with the 4- wheel drive on :( No Bueno!


No comments:

Post a Comment