Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan

Little Miss Hannah wanted concert tickets for Christmas and I was the lucky one she wanted to go with! I drove 7 hours to take her and her friend to their very first country concert! We had a blast! I even bought a new pair of boots! They are super cute.

I also got 6.5 + inches cutt off my hair, not sure if I like it, but it is growing on me. We stopped by Sheila's for a photo shoot before the concert after we all got our hair done. We definitely had a girlie day. Made a pit stop for sushi the mall and off to the concert.

I really thought I was going to be the oldest one there but I wasn't. The last several concerts me and Cody have been too it is usually elbow to elbow with a million 18 year olds and we always feel so old so I have gotten burned out on concerts. This concert was mostly older people with their kids! It was nice and well I had my kids with me too! :)
We had bleacher seats that were really good, but the last 2 songs we snuck down by the stage and we got really close. While we were down there this stupid idiot who apparantly had way to much bubbly got a little to close to Hannah and Victoria and mother goose came out of the woodwork and he almost got a shoe up his rear end!

All in all we had a great time, great concert and one great memory with my little cousin!



2 comments: