Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Nuge!

I forgot to mention the highlight of the Expo weekend....well, Cody's highlight! He finally got to meet Ted. We were able to visit with him a bit and he remembered talking to Cody and said coming out to the ranch to hunt is still a go, just working on an available weekend!


I stayed at our booth whil Cody and Richard went to hear his seminar and I was a little bummed cause I wanted to hear him speak. Well, lucky me they played his seminar in the main building and I got to hear him. He was cracking me up! About 10 minutes into his speech he starts in on Obama and then it went silent. The guy in the booth beside me was mad and went to the front to tell them to turn it back up. When he got back he said the guy told him that people were getting mad and if they wanted to hear him they would be at his seminar! Well they ended up turning it back on and I have never laughed so hard in my life. He is so right and so honest and tells it how he sees it! It was GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment