Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gisella's Prom

I don't think they had such a great time at prom :( We were gonna keep the kids till about 1 or 2 (they were gonna have an after party kind of like we call project graduation but I guess you can call it project prom?) and they ended up picking the kids up at 8:35! Not sure exactly why but I don't think they really understood what prom was. She invited her dad to come with them and her whole family would have come to if they didn't live in Nacogdoches. I went with her yesterday to get her nails and toes done and she was really excited because it was only the second time she got her nails done. They were really excited about prom too but looked really disappointed when they came back :( I'm sure it doesn't help that she is the only Hispanic person at her school and probably the only one who showed up with her dad.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate they didn't have a good time. Gisella looks really pretty and Luis looks very nice too! I'm sure it wasn't at all what they were expecting......hate they were disappointed. Thanks for sharing the picture....love ya!!

    ReplyDelete