Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a fun Easter Weekend even though we were in Woodward with no family.  Saturday Woodward had several Easter egg hunt extravaganza's and we ventured out to the big one.  Jones was scared of the bunny, scared of the petting zoo, scared of the jump house, scared, scared, scared...............
So we came back home.  I agreed to participate in a trap shoot with a few of my girlfriends.  It's a fundraiser for Cystic fibrosis and for a great cause.  So Cody wanted to take me to go "practice!"  Cody loaded up his guns and his new glock he wanted me to learn to shoot and we ventured over to the lodge to target practice.

My computer is being very retarded and won't download pictures for me......GRRRRRRR!
I shot a 20 gauge 3 times and almost had an anxiety attack.  I have shot only 1 other time in my life.  I was done.......Cody then showed me how his glock works and that I needed to learn how to use it in case of an intruder.....I shot it 3 times and I was done.....I'm pretty sure I don't need a gun in case of an intruder.  My adrenaline will be monstrous and I would be able to just attack him:)  No gun for me!

Not sure what I'm going to do come May....maybe have Cody shoot with a bunch of girls:)

Sunday we went to church and came home to a feast.  Cody grilled bacon wrapped elk and it was Oh so good!  I made an apple pie and we had another egg hunt for Jones.  I filled all the eggs with money since he had an overload of Candy from the day before and all the candy of the Grands that was sent in the mail:)

He was so excited about the money.  He has a "money bear" in his room and he loves stashing away the cash!
 
Jones must have really listened in Sunday School.  That night when we were saying our prayer's I asked him if Easter was about candy and eggs and he said, "ehh abou Jesus, silly momma!"  Love this little boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment