Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My boys out do themselves every year.  I got the whole weekend for Mother's Day.  They let me sleep in 3 days in a row.....3 DAYS!

Although Jones did come in our room early on Mother's Day and they kicked me out of bed......

Looking at this picture makes it worth it!

The weather has been so nice lately.  We have finally moved on from frigid temps for awhile.  We had dinner out on the deck under my new umbrella!  Cody cooked dinner and all!

There was a circus that had come to town.  We decided to go.  I figured it was a little bitty rink-a-dink circus, but this thing was a FULL ON HUGE REAL DEAL CIRCUS!  The tent took up about 2 baseball fields it looked like.  Tickets were crazy expensive and I didn't want to spend that much money and Jones not sit through it all or freak out when the elephants came out etc.  So we just went to the carnival that was set up beside it.  He loved the train, of course, and the snow-cones.

He talked us into getting this huge thing at DQ and wouldn't share it.......ha.

They definitely made my Mother's Day special, just like they do every year.  So blessed to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment