Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!


Wow! I can't believe your 16! I have only known you since you were 8 and I have many many great memories with you and you have definitely touched my heart! You know how to make people laugh and smile even when they don't feel like it. You have grown up so fast!! If I think it has been super fast I am sure your mom is going crazy at how fast it has been :) You have just the right shyness and just the right CRAZYNESS mixed into this little bity package that is the 'randomness of Hannah!' :) You have the sweetest soul and the heart of gold! Don't change for anyone!
I remember when I first met you ( at Mark and Sheila's rehearsal dinner) and remember our first conversation sometime later that month at Nannie and Dado's. We were sitting on the porch swing and you were just a talking away, 90 to nothin! I don't think I understood half of what you were saying because you were talking so fast :) You wanted to tell me everything and didn't want to leave anything out! You were the cutest thing and you knew how to make me feel like part of the family. You would ask me a question, but so excited you wouldn't wait for me to answer before you started on a different subject! My brain was going 90 to nothing trying to keep up with you...ha!
I am super glad we have gotten closer over the years and happy to call you my cousin! Love you girlie and hope you are having the best birthday ever! Me and Cody sure do wish we could celebrate with you!
P.S. You should start writing down all your thoughts in a journal and when you get older and famous and change the world, you can write a book and the title could be "The Randomness that is Hannah"!
Love you and miss you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody and Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen,this is so sweet and hits the nail right on the head as far as Hannah goes. I don't think any of us can believe our "little Hannah" is sweet 16! Hannah, if you read this comment, I also remember the first time we met, about this time 14 yrs ago! You were two yrs old and precious, but oh so tiny! Thank you for always being so sweet...like Karen said "don't change," you're perfect just the way you are!! I love you.....HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!! Karen, I love you too, thanks for being so sweet and special. Hope ya'll have a Happy 4th, enjoy your time with Kevin,Angie, & Jackson.

    ReplyDelete