Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I pity the fool who tries to bite me!



I know everyone was worried about me but I am doing great considering what happened to the snake! My face is still a little swollen but nothing compared to what it was. I am home now and set up camp in mom and dad's room for a couple days. I have to stay out of the heat and keep my puncture wounds clean clean clean and Drake is an emotional wreck knowing I am in the house and he is outside all my his lonesome and having to fend off more snakes by himself without me! So mom and dad had to take him to the barn because he kept howling and whining and carrying on like a little baby! We all remember what a sexy beast I used to be, so hopefully one day soon I will return to my handsome old self!

Gotta go, not feeling so hot and I need to get all the rest I can!!! Mom and dad's bathroom floor sure does feel good! The cold floors sure do make my face feel good!
Love, Duke

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are both feeling better! The picture of Duke in the bathroom is priceless! Hopefully he'll be back outside with his playmate real soon!! I know you are ready for an animal free house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke looks so handsome even if he does have 4 holes in his sweet nose. Glad he is doing better. He looks good. I know Drake will be so happy to have his brother back.

    ReplyDelete