Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Two wonderful father's!

To Daddy,
Hope you have the best day ever! Sorry we can't be there with you to make it better, but we love you and miss you so much! I'm really glad we have gotten closer over the last few years and hope every year we will continue to grow closer. Sometimes I wish we could get the lost years back but if I had them maybe I wouldn't appreciate you as much as I do now. God definitely had a plan for us, and it has worked out well! Love you and you mean the world to me!
Love, Karen


Rick,
Happy Fathers Day!!! I hope that you have a great and relaxing day. Thank you so much for all you have done for us. Sorry we couldn't be there today with you, but I will be thinking about you. You are a great father-in-law and I love you.
Cody

Dad,
Happy Fathers Day!!! Sorry we couldn't be there today but I will be thinking about you. I miss you and thank you for being such a great dad. Thank you for everything you have taught me and for being such a great example for me. You mean so much to me and I love you. Have a great day and see ya soon.
Love ya,
Cody

To Jed,
You little rascal! I went to bed thinking last night about Father's Day so you and Daddy were the last one's on my mind and I dreamed all night that you were tickling me and poking me.. I didn't sleep much, but that is ok because your a GREAT father-in-law! Thanks for raising two awsome boys' and setting a good example of what a father should be! I am lucky to have Cody as my husband and whoever Josh ends up with will be just as lucky as me! Sorry we couldn't be there today with you, but we sure do miss you! Hope you have a great day too and see ya'll soon!
Love, Karen

We wish everyone else in the fam a GREAT Father's Day too!
Daddo for helping raise one large, wonderful, happy family and setting a good example for us all to cherish our own family!
Andy for raising five wonderful, hyper, beautiful, crazy, loving girls. You are doing so good and everyone is so proud of you! Cody and I think the world of you and we are always rooting for you!
Randy for raising a wonderful family and showing people how much you love the Lord and inspiring people to do the same!
Kevin for raising 2 of the sweetest kids and for always coming up with the funniest, craziest phrases to get your point accross!
Mark for raising 2 of the cutest boy's (maybe a third..ha) and living your life in a way that makes people look up to you!
Uncle Ronnie for the help with cows, hay, etc. and for setting such a good example on how to live for the Lord. Also for always cracking yourself up and making others laugh just as hard!
Rusty for being a wonderful step-father to Blake!
Hope everyone had a Great Day!
Love,
Cody & Karen

1 comment:

  1. We missed both of you today!! It's just not the same without ya'lls smiling faces. We had a great day and everyone had a good time. The messages to all the special fathers in ya'lls family was very sweet. I for one happen to agree that the two of you are very lucky and have both been blessed with very special fathers!! Cody, I can't wait to see you as a father! If you follow in your father's footsteps, you will be AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete