Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Home Oklahoma

Hello to all!

We decided to start a blog about our life here in Oklahoma. That way our family can keep up with our daily or weekly adventures and always know what we are up too at any given time.

I am sure our blog will not be as popular as our girl Angie's blog, but hey, this will just have to do! :)

I will probably not proofread my blog 20 times before I post (like Christen :), I am so done with college and grades! We hope ya'll enjoy though!

Love, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Karen, my comment on Cody's was to you too. I didn't want to leave you out.....so read his comment. I'm just excited that my slow computer was able to pull it up. Thanks again for creating it. Does this mean ya'll have internet now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate that I have OCD about my writing. ;) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christen, I read Cody's comments first and you only said "miss u Cody" I was so sad at first...hahah

    ReplyDelete