Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ranch Life

Hey Everyone, just wanted to give an update from Oklahoma. Hoping everyone is well and we miss you all. Well, never thought I would have deer in my House but right now I am bottle feeding 3 baby deer and they have taken up residence in our washroom. They are pretty cool and I have one that will follow me around when I call to it, just call me the deer whisperer. We have a total of 28 baby deer on the ground and they all seem to be doing well. Also, I killed my first porkypine the other night, pretty mean looking dude. Oh yea, we also have a wild bull, we don't get along. We roped him the other day and had him tied to the bumper of the truck, he wasn't a happy camper and he tried to kill me, lucky for me the rope caught him while in his charge toward me and he did a back flip. (Funny, but he was inches from me before the rope got tight) Anyways, to all back home, keep everything at PLM Ranch up and going and DON'T SELL MY HEIFERS. One more thing, tell my little buddies Jackson, Eli, Sadie, and Joe I said hello.

Peace, Love, & Chicken Grease,
Cody

5 comments:

  1. I was sooo excited to see & read ya'lls blog. Thank you both for creating one, it helps a Mom that is sure missing her kids! Cody, please beware of that CRAZY bull, I think he's got it out for you!! I know you are both having a great time and I am so happy for you!! I love & miss you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys. I love your blog. Karen, you can write. Cody, please be careful with that mean bull. I am so glad you decided to create your own blog, so we can keep in touch and know whats going own in OK. The ranch is beautiful and I am so thankful you are doing the things yall love to do. I love and miss you both so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you, Cody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cody and Karen! I'm so excited you started your own blog! It looks great! We can't wait to come and see you guys in a couple of weeks. Karen--you'll have just as many if not more fans than me (I cheat and export it to facebook so people think they have to read it ;) )...miss you both!

    ReplyDelete