Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 Months!.....and Day 19

A picture and a letter
Jones,

We cannot believe you are already 2 months! Time needs to slow down because you are growing and changing way to fast! I was watching you sleep the other day and you didn't even look like a newborn to me anymore. I just knew you were about to wake up and start talking to me because you looked so much older.

You weigh 13.4 pounds
You are 23 inches long
Not sure exactly what size you wear, in the above pic you have on newborn pants and a 6 month sweatshirt. Baby sizes are weird! and not accurate!
You are still sleeping through the night and after 2 months you still have not kept me up at night!
You still eat every 2-3 hours during the day and 6-10 hours at night
You finally stopped cluster feeding at night
You are taking your pacifier easier. Usually out in public when you get fussy
You have learned to love being swaddled! Every time we put you on your back you have a minor freak out and think you are falling. Swaddling has saved us both!
You still love to be rocked
You go to bed easier for daddy than you do me
You still sleep in your bassinet and it will be a sad day when we move you to your crib
When your fussy you love when momma wears you in your sling
You had your first date night with momma and daddy a few weeks ago and you did awesome!
You love taking baths in the big tub with us
I still haven't found a bottle you will take gracefully:( I know, I know...why would you take the bottle when momma has the goods!
You are the happiest baby in the mornings!
We are still waiting for you to laugh out loud! We get lots of giggles though
I pray you will get over your reflux soon

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, he gets cuter by the day!! Every picture I see he seems to have grown even more!! I don't like this long distant grandmother business! LOL He is very blessed to have such an awesome Mom & Dad!!

    ReplyDelete