Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 28

A picture of something I am afraid of.  I don't know how to put this in a picture.  I am not afraid of the dark but afraid of staying in a house at night by myself.  It's about 9:00 tonight and Cody isn't home yet and I feel a little anxious.  Not sure why I have this feeling.  I have always had this feeling.

Growing up I couldn't sleep by myself.  My room was all the way on the other side of the house and I hated it.  I would have to bribe Kristen every night to let me stay in her room.  Some nights she would be nice and let me sleep in her bed...other nights I had to sleep on the floor.  She is 2 years older than me and when she left for college I thought I was going to die.  I am not sure how I  managed those 2 years before I left to for college.

I always had roommates in an apartment and was fine.  One year I decided to get an apartment by myself...It lasted 6 months and I probably stayed there.......5 times total by myself.  I always stayed at a friends house where I eventually moved into.

First year of marriage, when we were in Georgia, Cody had to do a little traveling.  I begged my mom to come stay with me.  She would fly up and stay when Cody was away.  When we lived in Van I always stayed at Cody's parents house when he was away.

The thought of sleeping in a house alone gives me the willy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment