Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 27

A picture of me and a family member
I can't pick one sis and not the other.
Meet Terre and Kristen

This picture cracks me up.  Typical picture usually involves me being goofy, Terre posing and Kristen being classy and sweet looking.  This pic is the complete opposite.  Kristen is being goofy.  Terre looks sweet.  I am posing!  I have this pic sitting on a book shelf and a few people who have seen it always think mom is the 4th sister!


Terre is 11 years older than me.  I remember when she was in college and would come visit, me and Kristen would cry our little eyes out every time she left.  When we would stay with Terre in Dallas and we would go out people always asked one of 2 questions.  Are these your kids? (talking about me and Kris) or are you half black?  She always had a dark tan.  It always surprised me people would actually ask a person that!

We had pictures made for mom for Mother's Day one year...2003?

We rented a house in Florida for Christmas in 2003 and Cody came along with us.  It was the worst trip alive.  It poured down rain the whole time, a hurricane hit and we were all stuck in a house for 4 days.  Cody says we could have our own reality TV show and be more entertaining than Keeping up with the Kardashians......he has a good point there!


Kris lives in Dallas and Terre lives in Allen.  I wish I lived closer to them.......some days:)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lived closer to them every day!!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete