Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 29


A picture that always makes me smile

I was one hot mess at our wedding.  I cried more that day than I had in my whole life, everyone was rushing us along, Cody was rushing me (he was ready to go:)!  I wanted to elope and he wanted the huge fancy shindig.  I finally had to remind him that he wanted this and to stop rushing me!  When it was time to throw my bouquet, I climbed up on a chair and just chunked it backwards.  In all the excitement and loud commotion I realized the DJ guy was still talking and was like.....WAIT NOT YET.....to late.  The photographer caught my reaction in mid, "I am so sorry! I wasn't listening:)"

My sister caught my flowers.  Of course!  She ALWAYS catches the bouquet.  I bet she has about 20 in her closet....she fights for those sucker.  At Terre's wedding...we were probably 8 and 10 or 7 and 9 at the time.  Kristen caught her bouquets too then and one of Terre's friends grab it out of her hand after she caught it.  I'm pretty sure Kristen fought back for it.  In this pic Kristen's face is priceless!  She's like  hahah suckers!  It's ALL mine!

Then there is my niece Ashlyn.  She went after the bouquet too, Kristen taught her well, and her very expensive dress ripped!  The strap on both shoulders snapped and she shined everyone.  Luckily she was only like 10 at the time and not 20:)  She was so embarrassed.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture!!! It always brings a smile to my face too!! Perfect choice!!

    ReplyDelete